WorldPay Hosted Payment Page (Business & Junior Select) for Magento 2
WorldPay Hosted Payment Page (Business & Junior Select) for Magento 2. You need a WorldPay subscription.
How It Works
WorldPay is a leading provider of electronic payment processing solutions. WorldPay operates in over 40 countries and are a major global leader in payment processing. We pioneered online payments for small and medium sized businesses and process millions of online payments every day. Hosted Payment Page (HTML Redirect) provides a simple but effective method of connecting your online store to WorldPay.
- enter Installation ID
- fix Contact (customers cannot edit details on WorldPay form)
- hide Contact (hide contact details completely)
- hide language selection
- supports configurable order statuses for: Pending, Pending Payment and Processing.
- supports capture mode: authorize only, or authorize-capture.
- dynamic MD5 signature (optional).
- callback with callback password.
- remote administration for capturing and refunding invoices through Magento.
- custom test mode results (captured, authorized, etc.).
- no empty cart on cancel
- can create invoice, sends order & invoice emails
- offers Test and Debug mode
After downloading your order:
- Copy the files from the downloadable .zip to the Magento root
- Check that the extension files exist under /app/code/Appmerce/WorldPay
Run the following commands on the Magento root:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- php bin/magento cache:clean
- php bin/magento indexer:reindex
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
WorldPay Backoffice Configuration
Login to your WorldPay account and go to INSTALLATIONS. Select your installation (whether test or production). Make sure to configure the following options:
- Payment Response URL: <wpdisplay item="MC_callback">
- Payment Response enabled: Enable
- Enable the Shopper Response: Enable
(The Payment Response URL is a small piece of code.)
Enter a MD5 password, and enable this feature in Magento
Enter a Payment Response password, also in Magento
Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Appmerce - WorldPay
- Enable and configure the payment method.
- Follow instructions in the Magento configuration to finalize the module.