Coinbase Commerce for Magento 2.x
€ 80.00 EUR
The Coinbase Commerce payment extension for Magento Commerce 2.x, supporting all payment methods.
Community & Enterprise 2.0 - 2.3
You need a Coinbase Commerce subscription.
Download the extension, upload it to the Magento root, and then run the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
Generate API Credentials
- Create an API Key
Coinbase Commerce Dashboard -> API keys -> Create an API key.
- Get the API Secret
Coinbase Commerce Dashboard -> Show Shared Secrets.
Enable the Module
- Configure module in Stores -> Configuration -> Sales -> Payment Methods.
- Scroll down to 'Coinbase Commerce'. If you can't find 'Coinbase Commerce', try clearing your Magento cache.
- Enabled - Select "Yes" to enabled.
- Title - it will display on Checkout Page.
- New Order Status - Pending (By default).
- Sort Order - (Optional) enter integer value, Order with 0 shows at top in the list
- API Key - paste the API key.
- API Secret - paste the API secret.
- CALLBACK URL - copy the given link to Coinbase Commerce Dashboard -> Webhook subscriptions -> Add an endpoint.
Click "Save Config" on the upper right part of the screen.
- On the checkout page, the customer will enter the shipping address.
- Select the payment method "Coinbase Commerce" and hit the "Place Order" button.
- Coinbase Commerce module will redirect the customer to the Payment Interface.
- Under this payment window customer will have to pay within 15 minutes.
- Once paid customer will be redirected to Magento store with a Success or Failure message.
- Order status will be "On Hold" in the following UNRESOLVED cases: (Multiple, Underpaid or Overpaid paymnet).
- If payment is not received within 15 minutes, Order will be Cancelled.